ADSORBIT® Filtration Fabric
U.S. Patent No. 6,632,501
ADSORBIT filter fabric is made from select fibers from the textile manufacturing industry. When in use, it allows the virtually unrestricted flow of water through the fabric while retaining oils, oil sheen and oil-borne contaminants in the fabric matrix. Reusable. You can press, wring, or centrifuge to remove and recover the retained oils for recycling or disposal.
- Patented lipophilic fiber blanket.
- Filters oil and sheen out of water.
- Made from recycled fiber.
- Equally effective wet or dry. The oil will displace the water in the fabric.
- Retains up to 20 times its weight in oils.
- Reusable. Once it has become saturated with oils, it can be centrifuged or passed through a wringer to recover the oils and the fabric can be reused.
- Needle-woven geo-textile-quality filtration fabric manufactured from select recycled waste fibers from the textile manufacturing industry.
- Flow rate of salt or fresh water through the fabric at rates in excess of 100 gallons per minute per square foot while retaining oils, oil sheen and oil-borne contaminants.
- Very easy to work with. It can be sewn on most industrial sewing machines, and even some smaller shop machines. The fabric is easily formable for any of your filtration requirements. Keep a supply in your response vehicle or readily available on the job.
There are myriad items that can be made from this amazing fabric to assist in the maintenance and clean up at fuel facilities, aboard ship, at the dock, at construction sites, or anywhere there is a possibility of oil, oil sheen, or oil-borne contaminants impacting the water or soil. The fabric is ideal for use on construction sites where equipment can leak oil and contaminants onto the ground. Simply roll the fabric out on the ground at the staging areas.
Refer to the Test Data showing the physical properties, performance, technical specifications, including the MSDS, for detailed information.
Case pack: 1 roll
|Width||Length||Case Pack||Item Number|
Contact us to purchase.
Put Oil in its Place