Easily remove oil, oil sheen and oil-borne contaminants in catch basins, sumps and vaults.
Item Number: EHB19-5
Finally an easier alternative to the catch basin insert! Easy one-person installation and removal. Just lift up the gate and drop it in!
The ADSORBIT Hula Bug is approved for use as catch basin insert by The Washington State Department of Ecology.
- 5 foot long (when open) double layer curtain with tendrils reaching approx. 19″ deep, with a 3″ diameter flotation boom.
- Flotation boom at the top allows the Hula Bug to float at the water surface to adsorb oils, oil sheen, and oil-borne contaminants.
- Tendrils provide maximum surface exposure while allowing maximum water flow.
- Velcro at each end allows you to form the Hula Bug into a circle for floating in a confined area like catch basins or sumps. Adjustment ranging from approx. 15″ in diameter to 20″ in diameter.
- Grommets allow you to hook multiple units together for myriad applications.
Contact us to purchase.
Put Oil in its Place